If you have any questions or would like to work with us, please feel free to send a message here or find me on the social media links.
You can also find details of my freelance services and a copy of our Media kit below.
Bloglovin: Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Work with me
I’m available to offer a range of freelance services, including:
- Spain travel guide article writing
- Travel advice article writing
- Expat perspective and moving overseas advice
- Spain accommodation review
- City tour or unique experience review
- Spanish food or restaurant review
- Travel services promotion
- Travel product recommendation
To discuss any potential collaborations please send me a message. I look forward to hearing from you!
Here’s our Media Kit…
A printable PDF version – JAN 2019 Media kit – Seeking the Spanish Sun
Check out our about page for a list of previous features and links to freelance writing articles. Please email me to receive a copy of my writing and web content creation CV.
Join our Pinterest group board
Do you love Spain?
Are you a travel blogger with helpful posts to share about Spain?
Join the Seeking the Spanish Sun We Love Spain – Group Board on Pinterest
Write a guest article for us
Are you a travel blogger who has recently visited Spain and would like to gain exposure by writing a guest article for Seeking the Spanish Sun? Then we would be happy to hear from you.
Please send me an email with an outline of your article ideas and we can discuss things further. While we cannot pay for guests posts we always want to support other travel bloggers and will share successful posts throughout our social media.
Here are a few simple guidelines of what we look for in a good guest article…
- Useful Spain travel related location or subject not already covered on our website
- Informative and well written article from your personal experience
- 800+ words, grammatically correct and formatted
- Complimenting photos that are horizontal and good quality
Note: No third-party companies looking for easy backlinks, to publish low quality or unrelated articles will be accepted!